THE YES FOUNDATION is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit, established in 2012 and incorporated in the State of Ohio. Its purpose is to help one motivated person at a time by advancing business, professional, and employment skills related to graphics, apparel decorating, signage, display, recognition, printing, promotional, and other similar disciplines.
Cash grants are awarded throughout each year. Donations are tax deductible.
Each nominee/applicant may be asked to provide additional qualifying information as part of the ongoing selection process.
Grants may be awarded for continuing education for the following purposes:
- Seminars by Recognized Industry Entities
- Classes Offered by Accredited Learning Institutions
- Online Learning
- Training Related to Employment
Criteria for Grant Consideration:
- Must be used for business-related training and advancement
- Winners agree to submit “Record of Completion” to THE YES FOUNDATION
- Winners agree to periodically share professional progress with the board of THE YES FOUNDATION
- Winners agree to the use of their likeness and information
- Winners may be asked to give back by mentoring future winners
Updated financials are available upon request. Please send inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE YES FOUNDATION budgets a set amount of “give back” money annually. For information relative to IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) organizations:
See IRS Requirements
BOARD MEMBERS, As of January 1, 2016
- Steve Capper, President, A-1 Awards, Indianapolis, IN
- Nora Capper, Vice President, A-1 Awards, Indianapolis, IN
- Mike Montecalvo, President, Lamont Awards & Apparel, Spencerport, NY
- Bob Wieber, President, National Business Media, Inc., Broomfield, CO
- Gino Zavarella, Jr., Attorney and Counselor at Law, Cleveland, OH
(Special thanks to Andrew Bennett and Iveth Gomez for website creation and design)